Help Fluffy, the destination Hull bunny and her best friend Speckles the chick and you could win a luxury Easter Egg
You could win a luxury Easter Egg plus other special prizes by taking part in the destination Hull Easter Egg hunt.
Fluffy, the destination Hull bunny needs your help to solve a puzzle. There are ten eggs with letters on them, hidden in various buildings in the city centre. Can you help Fluffy by finding all ten letters and rearranging them to form a mystery phrase?
If you get your entry form in quick enough you could even receive a chocolate egg just for taking part!
Join the hunt; it starts on Saturday 26 March and is open until Saturday 9 April. Entries received after this date will not count.
Download your entry form by selecting the link below:
Keep up to date with extra hints and tips for the hunt on Twitter @destinationHull
Post your completed entry form in the boxes available at the Tourist Information Centre and the Street Life Museum
When you have completed your entry form and posted it you will receive a small chocolate egg just for entering. Then a draw will take place where the winners will be selected at random. The first prize will be a 1kg luxury chocolate egg plus a special mysery prize. Second prize will be a large egg plus two tickets to see Steve Backshall at Hull City Hall. (link opens in a new window) Third prize will be a large egg.
Terms and condition
- Entries received after the closing date, Saturday 9 April will not be entered into the competition
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to sign up to the destination Hull newsletter
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name & photograph in any post-winning publicity
- Cash alternative not available on the prize
- Completed entries can be posted in the boxes available at the Tourist Information Centre or Street Life Museum, or tweeted to @destinationHull
- We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.